What's Your Need?
- Are you a Patient who needs help understanding your medical records?
- Are you a Patient or Family member who needs help understanding standards of care or a treatment plan?
- Are you a Patient or Family member who needs help understanding your options or explaining your thoughts and wishes regarding treatment to family or physicians?
- Are you an Attorney needing help to review medical cases for merit, accuracy or to ensure medical standards of care were met and applied?
- Are you an Insurer who needs help with case review or analysis?
- Are you an Attorney or Insurer who needs an Expert Witness to review cases or testify?
How Can We Help You?
& Second Opinions
Depending on your needs and location we can provide in person and/or virtual consultations via secure web meeting.
We provide patient advocacy services and medical second opinions to assist you or your loved ones as you consider options. Being fully informed, allows you to make better decisions regarding treatment and on-going care.
Medical expert witness testimony may be in the form of written case assessment, evaluation for standards of care and treatment, or testifying witness services.
If we are unable to testify due to time or location restrictions, we can help you find a qualified medical expert witness.
& Case Review
We provide Independent Medical Examinations (IME's), medical case reviews, expert witness reports and more depending upon your specific case requirements.
We provide board-certified specialist case review, reports and opinions for patients, families or attorneys in medical malpractice and personal injury cases.
Health & Patient Advocacy
Patient Case Review
Patient Advocacy Services
Family and Medical Team Liaison
Medical Malpractice | Personal Injury
Medical Expert Witness Services
Medical Expert Witness Reports
Medical Case Review (for Cause)
Medical Case Analysis (for Merit)
We provide medical expertise and liaison to facilitate fully informed decisions regarding care and treatment.
Objective assessment of a patients medical condition to provide impartial evaluation and recommendations.
Independent case review evaluates the quality & necessity of treatment based on clinical standards of care.
Submit A Case
When you are ready to share or discuss basic details about a case
please tap or click the button below and submit the form, a team member will contact you shortly to get started.